Prices incl. VAT
(free shipping starting at €25,00 within Germany/ at €49,00 within the EU)
Free of shipping costs!
In stock, Delivery time approx. 1-3 working days(within the EU).
- Order number: HL02033.black
Shanling M0 Pro - Newest Generation of the smallest player
- Dual ESSES9219C DAC/Amp
- 3,5mm headphone (with adapter balanced 4.4mm use possible)
- Bi-Directional (via USB-C to external DAC/ via USB to M0 Pro as DAC)
- Hi-Res 32Bit/384kHz & DSD125
- Up to 230mW@32 Ohm Output power
- Bluetooth 5.0 (LDAC, APTX)
- Up to 14.5 hours battery life
- Hi-Res Audio and Hi-Res Audio Wireless certified
- Ultra-compact 1.54 Inch Touch screen (240 x 240)
- Curved glass with Aluminium frame
- Weight only 36.8 Gramms
- Remote control by Shanling Eddict Player App for Android
Dual ESS ES9219C DAC Chips
Equipped with two ESS ES9219C DAC chips from the specialist ESS Technology Inc, the Shanling M0 PRO features fully balanced signal processing. That’s why this new Shanling M0 PRO ultra-portable music player is capable of reproducing all relevant data formats in hi-res audio, with impeccable signal processing and comparatively high output power. Bi-
Directional Signal Transmission
Adopting a Bluetooth 5.0 module as a transceiver, the M0 Pro can send and receive signals. It makes the bi-directional signal transmission from the smartphone, tablet or notebook to this upgrade music player possible. Besides, there is a Hi-res Audio Wireless logo on the new Shanling M0 PRO Ultra-Portable Music Player next to the regular Hi-res Audio logo. It indicates that codecs are used that enable loss-free signal transmission even in Hi-res Audio.
Special Single-Ended/Balanced 3.5mm Port
Featuring a 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack for connecting headphones, the Shanling M0 Pro utilizes a special 5-pin design to ensure a balanced connection in the smallest form factor. It is worth mentioning that the single-ended and balanced connection in this brand-new Shanling ultra-portable player can come true.
Exquisite Design & All Aluminum Case
Presenting itself with an aluminum housing, which is anodized in different colors, the Pro player comes with a USB-C port, which can be used as a USB DAC and serve to charge the integrated battery. Besides, the M0 PRO from Shanling characterizes a small touchscreen display that can serve as the central user interface for easy control. And a rotary encoder is on the side, ensuring that this player appears almost like a smartwatch.
Tiny with Excellent Audio Performance
In those years, it was still quite common for many users to rely on so-called MP3 players, especially when it came to particularly compact solutions. After years of hard work, the Chinese company Shanling once again presents with the new Shanling M0 PRO Ultra-Portable Music Player, a so-called DAP, i.e., a digital audio player. The most obvious feature of the new Shanling M0 PRO is that it is a virtually tiny solution with excellent audio performance. Therefore, you can really take with you wherever you go.
Dimensions: 43.8 x 45 x 13.8
Weight: 36.8g Display: 1.54-Inch 240 x 240
DAC: Dual ESS ES9219C
Memory: MicroSD card slot, up to 2TB support
Battery: 650 mAh
Battery Life: Up to 14.5 hours
BT Codec Support: LDAC, aptX, AAC, SBC Transmitter / LDAC, AAC, SBC Receiver
Hi-Res support: 32 bit / 384 kHz & DSD128
• Single-Ended Output: 1.7 V @ 32 Ohm (90 mW)
• Balanced Output: 2.75 V @ 32 Ohm (236 mW)
• Single-Ended Output: 120 Hz – 40 kHz
• Balanced Output: 20 Hz – 40 kHz
• Single-Ended Output: 0.0006%
• Balanced Output: 0.0004%
• Single-Ended Output: 118 dB @ 32 Ohm
• Balanced Output: 119 dB @ 32 Ohm
• Single-Ended Output: 72 dB @ 32 Ohm
• Balanced Output: 109 dB @ 32 Ohm
• Single-Ended Output: 0.4 Ohm
• Balanced Output: 0.8 Ohm