Prices incl. VAT
(free shipping starting at €25,00 within Germany/ at €49,00 within the EU)
Free of shipping costs!
In stock, Delivery time approx. 1-3 working days(within the EU).
- Order number: HL01894
Combination of classy looks and wonderful sound
HifiMAN will be a familiar name to anyone who is even halfway consciously active in the audio scene. The brand has now launched a new R2R D/A converter and amplifier, the HifiMAN EF400, with which the Chinese company aims to appeal to price-conscious audiophiles, but without having to sacrifice top-notch features. It should even be possible to power the company's own high-end headphones, the HifiMAN Susvara.
The highlights of the HifiMAN EF400 at a glance:
- Brand new decoding chip - Himalaya R2R DAC Module.
- The DAC module supports 24-bit hi-res audio files, sample rates over 768 kHz and consumes minimal power
- Good choice of connections - USB-B and -C, XLR, RCA and three jack connections are available
- Volume control - Flexibly adjust the volume to suit your needs
- Rotary gain switch - High Gain NOS, High Gain OS, Low Gain OS and Low Gain NOS are available for selection.
Himalaya R2R DAC Module
The Himalaya R2R DAC Module built into the HifiMAN EF400 is based on an FPGA algorithm. It is the perfect companion for high-quality audio equipment, due to its combination of low audio frequency range, out-of-band noise and low power consumption. 24-bit Hi-Res music formats are of course supported. Sample rates of over 768kHz are also possible.
Good connectivity creates possibilities
HifiMAN has not skimped on the connections for its EF400, offering the prospective buyer a variety of application scenarios. There are four outputs on the front. On the one hand, there is a 6.35 mm unbalanced, 3.5 mm unbalanced and an XLR four-pole balanced connection. Pentaconn, the 4.4 mm standard established by the Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA), is also supported.
The rear panel offers USB-B and USB-C as possible inputs, while RCA and two three-pin fully balanced XLR line connectors are available as outputs. The EF400 can be controlled using the rotary controls on the front. The left knob adjusts gain in four steps, High Gain NOS, High Gain OS, Low Gain OS and Low Gain NOS. With the right switch, the volume can be adjusted according to your own imagination.
Visually modern, tidy and appealing
HifiMAN relies on wonderful technology for its EF400, but the exterior design has also been chosen with care. The knobs match the rest of the front design. The outputs are embedded in a black stripe in the centre of the solid aluminium front. The rest of the cabinet is also black, which makes the front part particularly elegant. The HifiMAN EF400 will undoubtedly fit in well with most users.
THD+N (Line out) : Between 0.002% and 0.004%
Channel Separation : 125+/-3dB
Signal to Noise Ratio : 118+/-3dB (A Weighted)
Maximum Power Output : 4.4 W per channel
Dimensions : 246.5mm(L)×228mm(W)×61mm(H)
Weight : 3.08kg
- Unterstützte Kopfhörer Impedanz bis 800 Ohm
- THD+N (Line out) : Zwischen 0,002% und 0,004%
- Kanaltrennung : 125+/-3dB
- Signal-Rausch-Verhältnis: 118+/-3dB (A-bewertet)
- Maximale Ausgangsleistung: 4,4 W pro Kanal
- Abmessungen : 246,5mm(L)×228mm(B)×61mm(H)
- Gewicht : 3.08kg