Prices incl. VAT
(free shipping starting at €25,00 within Germany/ at €49,00 within the EU)
Free of shipping costs!
In stock, Delivery time approx. 1-3 working days(within the EU)
- Order number: HL01926
FiiO Q3s with MQA support - The THX AAA™ mobile amplifier.
The FiiO Q3s in summary: You may know the name "THX™" from the cinema sector - it always pops up when it comes to perfect cinema sound. But: The topic of "sound" is considered and developed much more comprehensively with THX™. For example, in the new FiiO Q3 mobile headphone amplifier with THX AAA™ technology.
The highlights of the FiiO Q3s at a glance:
- Ultimate amplification technology - THX AAA™ at work.
- MQA support - full MQA support thanks to XMOS XU316.
- K4452 Digital Analogue Converter
- Maximum resolution and bit depth - 32-bit, 768 kHz and native DSD512.
- Balanced amplifier layout - distortion? What distortion?
- Connection for any headphone - 4.4 + 2.5 mm balanced & 3, 5 mm jack
- Mobile playing partner - integrated rechargeable battery with up to 10 hours runtime
Uncompromising amplifier technology - THX AAA™.
THX AAA™ stands for "Achromatic Audio Amplifier", which is an amplifier technology that is virtually free of sound coloration of any kind. And the almost unavoidable background noise and distortion in the sound image are also reduced to an absolute minimum.
Also good to know: The AAA™ technology has been specially developed and optimised for use in mobile solutions such as the FiiO Q3s headphone amplifier. This means that, among other things, the battery is conserved and the playing time is extended.
First-class D/A converter built in - With maximum resolution
The digital-to-analogue converter is as carefully selected as FiiO's uncompromising approach to the amplifier path. It comes from the Japanese specialist AKM and is called the AK4452. But names are just smoke and mirrors, as they say. What's important is what it can do. And it can do a lot!
The AKM AK4452 in the FiiO Q3 decodes PCM signals with up to 32 bits and 768 kilohertz, as well as native DSD512 (512 times the usual CD sampling rate). And all this in excellent quality.
Undisturbed music enjoyment - with aluminium, copper and nickel
The "natural habitat" of the FiiO Q3s mobile headphone amplifier is in close proximity to a smartphone or computer. The problem with this is that the devices radiate on a variety of frequencies (Bluetooth, WLAN, GSM, LTE, FM, DAB+ and more), which would also affect the technology built into the Q3s and have a detrimental effect on the sound.
Ah, "would". Exactly. Of course, FiiO is also aware of this problem - and has reacted accordingly. The technology inside is protected against radiation by the aluminium housing. The particularly sensitive parts have also received a protective shield of copper and nickel, which effectively shields the components from interference.
One USB connection - lots of possibilities
The data that the FiiO Q3 is supposed to convert into music has to come from somewhere. The main source of data is the USB port, which accepts data from almost any source.
Whether from a computer, laptop or MacBook, from an Android smartphone or - officially certified - Apple-certified - from an iPod, iPhone or iPad. Conveniently connected to the USB Type-C port - which simply always fits!
And if it can't (or shouldn't) be done digitally via USB, the 3.5 mm jack input is also available as a line input (note: music playback is then only possible via the balanced outputs).
Every type of headphone can be connected here - balanced and classic
The variety of possible headphone connections is growing. While the classic, unbalanced 3.5 mm jack connection was the de facto standard, over time the balanced connection from the professional corner has also established itself in high-quality hi-fi equipment. No wonder, since it scores with a significantly higher output power and maximum freedom from noise.
And since the smaller 2.5 mm version is often used in mobile applications, but the larger 4.4 mm version in the studio, FiiO has decided to simply integrate both versions in the Q3s mobile headphone amplifier.
So: the choice is yours! - 1800 mAh battery integrated - The FiiO Q3 goes mobile
Of course, it would be an option to power the headphone amplifier on the go from the battery of your smartphone or tablet. But why do that?
Instead, FiiO has given the Q3 its own 1800 mAh capacity battery that guarantees up to 10 hours of battery life. This means you can be on the move all day with good music in your ears. And in less than two hours, it is already recharged and ready to play.
Packed with accessories - everything you need to get started right away
In addition to the mobile headphone amplifier itself, the FiiO Q3s also comes with a complete "starter pack". A long USB-A to USB-C cable, a short USB Type-C to USB Type-C cable, 3.5 mm jack to 3.5 mm jack and a short cable from USB Type-C to Apple Lightning.
Then there is an anti-slip mat (to protect against scratches on the smartphone or the FiiO Q3s) and two matching rubber bands to "connect" the Q3s to a smartphone.
- Modellbezeichnung: FiiO Q3s
- Kopfhörerausgang: 2,5 mm symmetrische Klinke/4,4 mm symmetrische Klinke/3,5 mm Klinke
- Line-Ausgang: 3,5 mm Klinke
- USB : USB Type-C mit USB-DAC mit 32 Bit/784 kHz und DSD512
- Equalizer : Bass-Boost
- Farbe : Schwarz
- Gewicht : 110 Gramm
- Abmessungen: B/H/T: 59 x 12,5 x 1ß5 mm
- Empf. Kopfhörerimpedanz : 16 - 100 Ω (unsymmetrisch), 16 - 300 Ω (symmetrisch)
- Ausgangsleistung: 160 mW (32 Ω 3,5 mm Klinke) - 300m mW (32 Ω symmetrisch)
- Frequenzgang: 20 Hz - 65 kHz (-3 dB)
- SNR: >114 dB (3,5 mm Klinke), >115 dB (symmetrische Klinke - AUX-Eingang)
- Max Ausgangsspannung: 2,26 Volt (3,5 mm Klinke, 32 Ω/THD+N＜
- Max Ausgangsstrom: 2,26 Volt (3,5 mm Klinke, 32 Ω/THD+N 1%), 3,2V (symmetrische Klinke 32 Ω /THD+N 1%)
- Ausgangsimpedanz: 1,2 Ω (3,5 mm Klinke, 32 Ω Last), 3 Ω (symmetrische Klinke 32 Ω Last)
- Übersprechen: 103 dB (symmetrische Klinke, 1 kHz, ohne Last), 105 dB (symmetrische Klinke, 1 kHz, ohne Last)
- Laden: via USB-C
- Akku: 1.800 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- Akkulaufzeit: Bis zu 19 Stunden (AUX-Eingang) bzw. 10/9,5 Stunden (symmetrische Klinke/3,5 mm Klinke), abhängig von der eingestellten Lautstärke, verwendeten Kopfhörern und Dateiformat
- Ladezeit: 2 Stunden
- Auflösung: 768 kHz/32 Bit, DSD64/128/256/512
- Wandler : AKM4462